Spa etiquette at Strömstad Spa & Resort.
We would like our spa to be relaxing, stress-free and a good experience for all our guests. Many people are searching for the feeling of harmony and want to get away from everyday’s duties. Make sure you contribute to a good experience for yourself and everyone else.
Help us by following these guidelines:
- We leave these items behind before entering the spa:
Mobile phones – cameras – private beverages – baby strollers
- Shower without clothes before entering the spa area.
- Wear proper swimwear (swimsuit, bikini, burkini, bathing trunks)
- Floors may be wet and slippery. Pay attention when walking around.
- The spa is a quiet area. Please respect that.
- Jumping and diving is not allowed.
- Please respect all other guests. Limit your time and make room for others.
- When visiting a sauna, please sit on a towel.
- Place used towels in the marked baskets.
- Make sure you hydrate yourself by drinking while in the spa.
- Pay attention to the environment. Re-use bathrobe and towels.
All staff at Strömstad Spa & Resort thank you for your cooperation.